How do I list my property with Likizo Lettings?
Welcome to Likizo Lettings and thanks for choosing to list your property with us! To make your listing process swift and easier, here’s a step-by-step guide to creating the perfect listing. Complete each of the following steps by entering the relevant information as you proceed:
- You have to sign up with your email, a password will be generated and sent to your registered email. Log in and change your password. Fill in your details in the My Profile section. It is mandatory to fill in the following details: First Name, Last Name, Mobile (verify your mobile to receive SMS notifications) , About Me (a brief introduction about you), Profile Image, I live, ID scan (for verification purpose) and PayPal email for receiving payment.
- Go to Submit Property.
Description Section: This is the first impression a renter gets about your property. Give it an interesting title, the number of guest, the location of your property and the property description.
- Price section: Setting the right price is very important because vacation rental is very competitive. You are advised to set the the Price per night, Price per night for bookings of 7+ nights and 30+ nights. Prices for the weekend, if different, as well as the Seasonal rates for specific periods.
- Photos: Photos are the best way to attract potential guests, please upload high quality photos. Show professional photos of the bedrooms, kitchen, and other amenities that sells the property.
- Listing details: Here, you shed more light on the property with information like the size, the sleeping arrangements in each bedroom, the check in and check out hours, the house rules and cancellation policy and number of extra guests allowed.
- Location: Type the address of your property and Pin it on the map. If your property doesn't show on the map, choose the closest to your address. Your address will not be displayed to the guest until a booking is confirmed.
- Amenities: choose all the features and amenities that are available to guests if they choose your property.
- Calendar: Update your calendar. You can import your booking calendars from other sources to keep your availability synchronized.
Your listing is manually approved to be published on the website