How to Register as a Host
In order to successfully be a host on likizolettings.co.ke, there are certain steps you have to take.
Here are the steps in the right order:
- Go to homepage from our desktop version and click on sign up from the top bar menu.
- On the mobile website, click on the icon on the right hand side of your screen and click on register.
- Do not log in with Google or Facebook as this will not quality you to have a host account.
- Input the username you wish to use and your email address. Check “I am a Host” and follow the prompts.
- An email with generated password will be sent to you.
- Check your email for the generated password.
- Log in with your credentials, you will be redirected to My Profile page.
What you fill in your profile page will determine how prospective guests will see you. There are mandatory fields that need to be filled, these include the First name, last name, profile image, mobile number, About me, language I speak and I live. We take security very seriously, hence you will be required to submit a Government issued photo ID for verification.
Please note that no contact details is needed to be written in the about me section. Also, it is important that you validate your mobile to receive SMS notifications in order not to miss out on a booking request.
Do not forget to change your password to one that will be easily remembered by you.
Upon updating your profile, proceed to Submit your property